Leading the way in dental RPA services
Saving you time and money
- Equipment safety checks and compliance surveys performed on site by our technicians, saving you time and inconvenience
- Unbeatable value for money with prices significantly lower than other providers
- Safe storage of your documentation with instant on-line availability for inspections and accreditation visits
- Included is a full set of bespoke Radiation Protection Handbooks and provision of Local Rules & Annual RPA Audit
- Exclusive use of the leading Dental Quality Assurance on-line software
Dent RPA standard package
Are you opening a
new dental practice?
Find out what you
need to get started.
Benefits of using Dent RPA
Breaking News: HSE’s X-ray registration website now open
Under the new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017, dental practices now need to register their use of X-rays with the Health and Safety Executive by 5th February 2018. This is a straightforward online process involving a self-declaration and a one-off £25 registration fee.
The registration website is accessed at http://www.hse.gov.uk/radiation/ionising/notification.htm and by clicking "...notify, register or get consent from HSE" halfway down the page.
Please see the FAQ section of our website or email RPA@dentrpa.com for further details of the registration process.
At this time, you need a good hair extensions care essence oil to get rid of the hair extensions uk troubles, Ma Xinni "crystal diamond powder bottle", its ultra-high value, rich in pearl honey essence, can be deep repair Protect the damaged remy hair extensions, no longer have to worry about the damage caused by the powerful hot air of the clip hair dryer.